Friday, May 21, 2010

Australian Trip: Photography Workshop

While I was in Australia, I took the opportunity to take a one on one workshop with Rachel Richter.
It was fantastic to be able to another photographer face to face, and of course to learn something at the same time. Rachel had organized a model for the practical side of the workshop. So here are some I took of little Harrison isnt he such a cutie - thanks to his Mum for bringing him along. (You can check out Rachel's Photos on her blog.)

Harrison-3-web
Harrison-5-web
Harrison-36-web
Harrison-37-web
Harrison-25-web

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,

    I love your photos and would love to get in touch with you for a photo session. Unfortunately the email address of kris_reinhard@bluewin.com is not working. I would very much appreciate it if you could give me a call.

    kind regards,
    Fanny Wong
    076 777 8630 (Zurich)

    ReplyDelete